Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?

So, this guy sent me a friend request on youtube, and i accepted. Soon enough,we were friends, and recently we've gotten close and telling each other about our personal lives at school and stuff. He (Let's call him Dave) claims to be a sociopath and says he thinks I'm one too. He always talks about killing people and knifes and telling me that he would kill anyone that doesn't treat me right. It was starting to freak me out so i always changed the subject but it always came back to death. He told me he's been arrested more than once and then he told me this really long story about how he got away with murder when he killed someon who called him phyco.He leaves deeath threats on other people's youtube channels and if i dont answer his messages he asks me where i was and is trying to pry into my life. he's telling me who to have as friends on youtube and who not to, and it's really scaring me. He hasn't made a threat towards me but I'm scared that he might if he gets mad at me. I don't even know how old he is, and he didn't even tell me an age. He has asked me if I would kill people before and I was scared of what he would say back so I just told him Maybe even though I never would. I want to remove him as a friend or block him and stuff, but im scared and this guy knows a lot about me and always tells me he loves me and stuff, and im very scared. what should i do?I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
That's actually really scary.



You should say that you are travelling to another country to vacation/for work/for volunteering (e.g. Africa) where there are NO computers or PHONE LINES. You say that you will be gone for quite a long time (don't give him a reason, though-but if he asks, just say that you need a break from everyday life).



Don't go on Youtube for as long as you think you need (I would personally wait 6 months) and hope that Youtube deletes your account.



You could also write to Youtube, telling them about what a creep he is and tell Youtube coordinators to NEVER give him your account name (so he doesn't come after you).



BUT HERE IS THE IMPORTANT THING:

nobody will believe you if you don't have evidence.



Go through every conversation you guys have ever had and copy%26amp;paste them and save them on your computers. You could also use printscreen (PrtSc button) for a more believable format. Also, stalk him by keeping a copy of all of the comments he ever made that was creepy/evil/psychotic/threatening/out-of?



All the best luck to you, honey.

I really hope you can get yourself out of this mess.



p.s: and now you know that the internet is a very hostile place. NEVER, EVER give out personal information. Stay safe by making a 'fake person' that you disguse as (e.g. you have blond hair, hazel eyes, you are 25 years old, you live in Alaska)



Good luck again!I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
yeah sounds like a weirdo to me.

try blocking him, or just deleting your account and making a new one.

hopefully you werent dumb enough to send him your pictures and where you live, and moreover your address or phone number.



you should've stopped talking to him to moment you got the crazy vibe from him.



edit: well delete him anyways.

and make a new account with a complete non-similar username so he cant find you.I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
Block him immediately. If he knows where you live, you should contact the police. There is definitely something wrong with him. I would not have any contact anymore. Make sure you tell somebody close to you what is going on also, that somebody else is aware, and give them his username and everything.I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
step away from the internetI%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
If you are being threatened and made to fear for your life than make sure you do something about it because it's not okay.

It sounds like you need a restraining order.I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
police;I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
Ohh, This is why you shouldn't trust strangers over the internet. As far as the solution comes.. It really depends on what information he has about you. If he doesn't know your full name, and where you live, then I say, you should block him. If he does I'd let an adult know, and police could track him down. I don't really think you should continue to worry about this. It'll only make things worse



hope this helpsI%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
delete your youtube account...could be one solution...



if you still want to use youtube maybe create a new one and dont add strangers



block him so he cannot contact you or view your things



and hopefully you never gave him your contact details, full name or anything like that....your safeI%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
I honestly think you should report him.

If he talks about killing people you never know what he is capable of.

If he knows your address let your parents, or someone know about him.

if he does know where you live don't block him and continue to talk to him, because you don't want him to come looking. but make sure you report him to authoritys.

if he doesnt know where you live just block him and move onI%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
Oh my this is serious and you need to tell someone such as a parent, grandparent, etc. someone that has more power than you do and someone you can trust! show them the e-mails and ask them if they can help you do something to stop him. maybe if he keeps trying to pry delete your account on youtube and wait a while before you decide to create another one. this is how many teenage murder victims come to meet their killers....not to scare you or anything but it is always better to know what you are up against so that you can seek help and be better prepared for anything!!



i hope you have someone you can count on to help you and good luck with everything!I%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
this is very serious; he's a troubled individual and nothing good can come of your friendship. show a parent/ responsible adult the messages and explain what has been happening. tell the adult what you want to do, whether it is actively hunt him down, turn him into the police, or cut him out of your life. This shouldn't be taken lightly, and it would be a very good idea to delete your account and stay off the internet for a while. Tell someone, like, now! Someone who will contact the authorities. He might not end up only hurting himself, but also you and others. good luckI%26039;m seriously freaked out about this creep...? killer?
Phone the police hotline in your area and report it. Then, chalk it up to experience and be grateful for the few options you have left. I would immediately cancel my account. Start it up later under a completely different name and annonomusly. Then get cautious. It is very easy for people to stalk you. I tried to help someone once, because I got suckered in and it took so long for me to extract myself which only happened after I had given groceries, money, and friendship...when he pointed out he could climb up the balconies and get into my place no problem. It was the way he said it that scared me, and I am a black belt!!! So don;t feel scared or stupid, it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment