Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?

I didn%26039;t know if i should post this or not because a lot people are going to have opinions %26amp; stuff about them admitting to experimenting with drugs %26amp; such when they were 13 but i found this heartbreaking.



Bill %26amp; Tom look so uncomfortable %26amp; nervous. Then Bill looks like his going to cry when his talking about love %26amp; *sigh*. The poor boys.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYtSHnq21…



Here%26039;s the interview that came out before the interview, i didn%26039;t know if i should post it or not cause it wasn%26039;t confimered....but now it is:



%26quot;As much fun as possible%26quot;

Even if they don%26039;t take drugs anymore: Bill and Tom Kaulitz from %26quot;Tokio Hotel%26quot; still love to party



A target group? %26quot;We don%26039;t have one! A 15 year old can listen to Tokio Hotel as well like a 40 year old mother%26quot;, Bill and Tom Kaulitz, Singer and guitarist of the, at the moment, worldwide most successful german Teenie-Band, Tokio Hotel, accentuate. The best conditions to sell their new album. With Gala the twins spoke about colorful pills, the dark side of fame - and hair...



How much do you feel the pressure of success?



Bill: It%26039;s there. But we%26039;re successful since almost 5 years. The fate, to end as an one-hit-wonder doesn%26039;t threaten us anymore. It%26039;s relaxing.



But your fanbase consists of Teenagers. And they%26039;re turning their back on something very quickly...



Tom: Our aim is to keep the Fans that we have. And we succeeced in doing so. Furthermore we aren%26039;t targeting our music to a special audience. A 15 year old can listen to %26quot;Tokio Hotel%26quot; as well as a 40 year old mother, as long as they have a good taste in music!



Bill, after a few weeks you changed your hairstyle...



Bill: ...and it%26039;s annoying that everytime I do something, people are making a big fuss about it. I like to experiment and I didn%26039;t like the dreadlocks anmyore. It took them almost a day to dry, after washing them. Super annoying!

Tom: Hair is a quirk of Bill. If I would not interfere, he would have dyed his hair platinum blonde and cut it army-style...



Are you scared that someday you won%26039;t be able to whithstand the pressure of the Showbiz anymore?



Bill: The danger is present and I can comprehend those wicked %26quot;falls%26quot; of other Stars. But Tom and I have a decisive advantage: We have us and the band. When I imagine, that I would have to stand all of this alone, then I wouldn%26039;t know if I could come out of this without some permanent damage to myself and where I would be today...



What experiences do you have with drugs?



Tom: Even we experimented and started with it at a very young age. Already at age 13 we had older friends with whom we hung out. There were some times where we drank a lot, smoked pot and smashed some pills out of boredom.

Bill: But it%26039;s in the past now! You need a lot of self-discipline to put 100% in your performance on stage and to not collapse under all this stress.

Tom: We party very rarely, but when we do then it get%26039;s pretty wild!



You%26039;re twins. Are you really that close to each other?



Bill: I would never get the idea to plan something without Tom. We%26039;re never seperated longer than two days. And even this is hell for me. We%26039;re like one person, we don%26039;t even need to talk to each other to know what the other is thinking right now. Tom and I will live together our whole life.



Tell us the truth: Sometimes even you get on your nerves, not?



Bill: Sure, it happens - but very rarely. When we fight, then we do it right: We swear and scream at each other. Then they all run for cover and leave the room. We know exactly which buttons we have to push, so that the situation escalates.

Tom: That%26039;s right, we irritate each other so much, until we want to punch the other in the face. And also do it.



%26quot;Tokio Hotel%26quot; is loved and hated: How do you handle hostility?

Tom: When somebody insults me, I insult him too. I get provoked easily. It was always like this, we never fit in - that%26039;s why a lot of people didn%26039;t like us. Already at school Bill and I had girlfriends which were older than us. I had a new one every day and Bill tried monogamy. It provokes other guys and makes them jealous. And I love it!



Bill, everybody always claims that you%26039;re gay...



Bill: I had to deal with this topic already permanently at school. Make-Up and a complex hairstyle on a boy - sure that a lot of people jump to conclusions. But hey, I%26039;m not gay and if I were then I wouldn%26039;t have a problem to admit it...



Is there still no time for a girlfriend in your life?



Bill: No, because I want to love. But it just didn%26039;t happen yet.

Tom: And I don%26039;t want to settle down, I want to have as much fun as possible. There are too many beautiful girls out there. But maybe it%26039;s also because I%26039;ve never been in love before.



What%26039;s the most annoying thing that comes with your celebrity status?



Bill: I%26039;m missing spontaneity. I can%26039;t just simply go out to the cinema or to eat some ice-cream. Everything has to be planned for weeks. A life according to script. Sure, you get usedTokio Hotel Family: Awww?
This is soo sad -- I feel so sorry for them, and it was soo so sweet when he was talking about how close they were. And I reckon the so called fans that are giving them hell about the drugs should just go and stuff themselves -- Bill and Tom trusted you enough to be honest with you!!!



Poll: I just feel so sad for them and understand -- I mean, their life isn%26039;t exactly the easiest!



I feel like crying so much! I can just imagine how everyone would have given them hell at school, but they are so STRONG!! I think that%26039;s why I love them so much!!



ICH LIEBE TOKIO HOTEL!!!!Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
i actually just watched that like 10 sec. ago. ya i was about to cry. their was a whole different part of their life that they were hiding from us. the drugs, the lonliness, the sadness, we didnt even know they did drugs. but im glad thats over now. bill he was going to cry in that intelooked like rview. it was creepy when he was all like %26quot;we have a house with a garden and a big fence and you can see further than the fence. we have cars with tinted windows. you cant get out%26quot; its like theyre trapped in this closed world and go out and be normal. im really looking forward to that interview, but thier is something bill is hiding from us. he doesnt need to tell the whole world his problems but still...u can just tell theirs somethng hes not telling us. this isnt like the typical boring questions they get asked. theyve grown up alot. i remember reading interviews from when they were like 16 or 17 and they so happy and funny and they messed around alot doing foolish things and ill admit i thought it was really funny. now, they seem really stressed out and sad and they arent silly like before. its cuz theyre growing up. im not saying its bad. im just really glad they stopped with the drugs.Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
Awww Bill does look like he%26039;s about to cry aww....



Poll: I agree with Bill and Tom the drugs and the other stupid things they did are in the past and they%26039;ve overcome it....Bill is such an inspiration people call him gay all the time and he doesn%26039;t scream or get furious he simply says no and he doesn%26039;t let it bring him down....*sighs* why can%26039;t people just leave them alone.....



Edit: Im not the least bit dissapointed that they told us now I beleive they told us when they were ready and im proud of them that they could come out and say that.Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
I can%26039;t believe I just read it all xD



*sigh*

Poor Bill.....yet i like how he is confident

and not shy abotu telling if he was gay! %26lt;33

I just read I have not watched the video but I will after I post this.



Anyway....I think drugs are horrible and no matter what should not be used specially not by kids.....hmmmm....yet they are over them and that makes me feel good(:

and no I have NEVER experimented drugs....js xD



I like how they say %26quot;Tokio Hotel%26039; is our job! =]

but ummm.....wow...i was shocked of how he said that he will live with Tom always! o.O and awww....poor Bill....he can%26039;t bare be separated from Tom.....imagine how they greet eachohter after not seeing eachother for days? *wants to see* xDD



yes, it must get annoying that he simply chnges a hairstyle and the world is going %26039;bananas%26039; over it lol

and yet again......he confirms he is NOT GAY!

hahahaha.......yay.....happy friday!(:Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
They are celebrities and they will always have the light on them...it%26039;s quite sad when you look at it they didn%26039;t even get to have a childhood. But i agree not everyone is going to have a drug free alcohol free life and it is even harder to stay away from stuff like that when you are famous,things like that can go either of two ways, they either become wacked up junkies who make crappy music, or they overcome it and continue on mking great music...Fortunatley TH overcame it and they have made some hard sacrafices for us fans, I feel really awful that they had to give up so much, Love,Spontaniety,A normal life in general

I don%26039;t understand why any fan would view them in a different way...How does that make any sense..they are the same TH they always will be their sound and looks may change but they are good people and if it had been me i don%26039;t think I would have been able to share such deep personal things with the public. TH really just keeps becoming even more and more amazing and inspiring bands ever. and if some TH fans are shallow enough to let something so insignificant as this ruin their love of their music..well frankly it%26039;s their loss...I still love them if not more after hearing that ^.^Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
Yeah, that vid was sad. Bill did look upset =( ahh i hate seeing whenever any of them are upset or are in distress, cos it makes me upset too =%26039;(



I didnt know fans though were saying those things how they view the twins in a different way now, etc. etc. I mean, i think we all knew that they drank at their parties and stuff, like thats not really a suprise. No biggie. But i have to admit i didnt know that they were smoking pot and drugs and stuff. I have to say though i think people are critisizing them too much about it. I know that what they didnt wasnt a good thing, but seriously people COME ON. its not like they were doing hardcore drugs, like crack, ectasy, etc. etc. I know HEAPS of people who have tried out pot and stuff and drink; its typical teenage behaviour. Anyway, its in the past now as Bill said. They not druggies/alcoholics and are perfectly healthy people.



As for the second interview, i think it is really sad for them that they feeled trapped in their world, but still they have each other. They wouldnt change their lives for anything in the world, and i truly admire the way they are so open and loving towards their fans. They have a sincere maturity about them that should truly be admired.Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
WTF! THEY DO DRUGS! O.O OMG! I%26039;vee gotta read.

-be back to edit reading* lol

-edit: okay this is bullsh i t, YouTube is down for maintenance AAAAHHH!

-edit: umm.....for some reason youtube works and the video won%26039;t, so could you post the link again or tell me how to find it on youtube?Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
when he was describing the house his voice started cracking and the whole time he was looking down trying to hold back tears........... I think im gonna cry.......Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
Honestly I wasn%26039;t a least bit surprised about them experimenting on drugs and smoking pot. I thought everyone already knew that. Hmmm, maybe its my Pisces intution hehe. Anyways. That was back then anyways.



Wowww. I bet the so called %26quot;fans%26quot; that are saying they are dissapointed are just ignorant yuppy lil kids that like Disney bands. Aka Miley skank Cyrus and Jonas Brothers.



A real fan who is part of the international and close bonded Tokio Hotel family understands these kind of things and love the band no less. The Kaulitz twins aren%26039;t perfect, they made some small mistakes.



Bill is still Bill and Tom is Tom. Always was, always will. They have beautiful souls and experimenting doesn%26039;t make one a posessed demon. For ppl who are considered perfect know nothing about life. Perfect means something different to everyone. And Bill is perfection in my eyes. Not cuz of his flawless features, but how strong he is. Hes an inspiration and a hero to me. I know no one who has gone through the exact shitt hes had to go through and still stand strong and not go all Britney Spears %26amp; Lyndsey Lohan nutss.



Ich liebe TH und Billy fur immer und ein Tag!!! ;)Tokio Hotel Family: Awww?
oh my gosh!,they are so open to us fans! Yeah, not everyone can say %26quot;i don%26039;t do drugs%26quot; and stuff of course it wasn%26039;t 100% their choices, peer pressure tagged along too but guys, remember that was the past and they put there foot down now, and the twins have a very very strong connection and thats what i find cool, and i couldn%26039;t imagine how hurt Bill would feel everyday going to school, bullied,teased. But look how far they have come now, i still remember when i had a crush on little Bill with spiked up hair screaming %26quot;SCHREII%26quot; and one of the reasons i liked him was cause he wasn%26039;t like any other guy, he was unique, and that was soo rare, and for the different hairstyles...for goodness sakes! thats his choice!! his way of expressing that his soul is way to big for his body! and for Tom we all gotta admit, he doesn%26039;t want to fall in love and we wants to have fun!! that is what makes him so damn attractive. so like them or not i will always love them till death, and your all gonna say %26quot;you won%26039;t like em when ur 50!%26quot; well if i do or don%26039;t, i would remember the time that i used to and reminice the good old days.



remember: THEIR SOULS ARE TO BIG FOR THEIR SEXY BODIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment