Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is this guy thinking? And why can't I get over him?

There is this guy that I have known for a couple of years. He is from another country. But I met him a few times on my summer vacation with my family. We started off as friends, since at the time he liked my sister. They only talked a few times online, and they didn't get along very much. But him and I stayed friends. After awhile I started to develop feelings for him, and I started to feel like he did too. After awhile we would be talking to each other until 4 am in the morning, and waking up and talking with each other. Things were really good for awhile, especially right before I left on my summer vacation. We had become very close, and although we had only been talking online. I really feel like he was apart of my life, since my day consisted of at least one conversation with him. I've also heard that if a guy talks to you before he goes to bed, and after he wakes up. That means something. We really did talk about everything. His family, my family. I feel like I made him a better person, and he always complimented me, and told me how great he thought I was. Then one time he found a picture of me, because I guess he did not remember what I looked like. He said I was HOT!!! He was really drooling. So at this point it was going well. Before I left I told him I had feelings for him, because I wanted to know if he did or didn't. This way if he did not, I could go on my summer vacation, and try to forget about it. But he told me that he felt the same. So at this point things were going well. He was attracted to me. Had feelings for me, I had feelings for him. I feel like I made him a better person, and I feel like he felt that way too.

So I left for the summer, and during the summer I'd email him every once in awhile to see how he was doing. When I returned from my summer trip I really thought we would continue to keep talking. but he didn't sign on for a long time. So I realized that he changed his mind, and was no longer interested. I did not know why, but whatever. Then after a few months, he signed on again. And we chatted for a few days. Then once we were getting close, he would stop coming on again. Especially when he would say he would be on (For example, the next day at 4 we would decide to sign in and chat). And he would seem committed, but then he would sign on. And I wouldn't sign in for months. This pattern continued a few times.

At one point I told him I had a youtube account, where I post music videos. And he watches the same genre of videos, so it wouldn't be surprising if he watched them. Sometimes, many times, when I was thinking about him, and the great times we had, I would look at him profile to see if he had been on youtube or recent videos he has watched. He knew I knew that was his account. After awhile he deleted the account, I don't know why, I don't think it had anything to do with me. But then in August I put up a live video I had seen of a concert, which he saw, and commented. Asking where it was, and I told him. And he said %26quot;Thanks, Jen%26quot;. But I deleted the comment, since not many people know it's my account. This was in October, (around the time his cousin got engaged). Then soon after I got another one with the same comment saying the same thing, and I deleted it again. I then messaged the person asking who it was. I checked the profile, and it was from his country, his age. So for a second I thought it might be him. He didn't respond to my message for a long time. Then I got one saying, It's Paul, from Norway. I didn't respond to that for awhile since I hadn't signed in for about a week. I said oh yeah, how are you? He said, good how are you? I said good. And then I asked him about a guy that had recently passed away locally. Wondering if he knew him.

But he never responded.

I don't understand why he keeps coming back to chat. He has showed in numerous occasions that he does not want a relationship, regardless why. But why does he keep contacting me after time passes and I finally feel like I am getting over him. Once I feel my life is finally coming together. What is he thinking? I feel like you either want to be with someone or you don't. He doesn't want a commitment, yet he still keeps contacting me. I know I should just ignore him and shut him out of my life. That's a whole other story. But i just want to know what his problem is, and what is it that keeps him pulling in. I just want to understand what's going on!! It's been going on for so long, and I just do not understand!

Please Help! Thanks!What is this guy thinking? And why can%26039;t I get over him?
Your question is too long. Nobody will have the patience to read it allWhat is this guy thinking? And why can%26039;t I get over him?
well i mean he likes you why dont you ask him owt or somethinqq or wait for him..

and jeez its so lonqq lol



xxilu4evaxxWhat is this guy thinking? And why can%26039;t I get over him?
Could you try and cut a long story short, because i would like to help.What is this guy thinking? And why can%26039;t I get over him?
I read it, yes because I'm not lazy! She is having issues and all of you are nagging at her for wanting help!! Rude enough?? Ok, sorry had to say it anyways... I met this guy on the internet and he was really cool, couple days before valentines day he stopped logging on and messaging me so I moved on. Sure you too can be friends but try to look for someone in your area. I'm now over Jorge and now really interested in this guy who lives 1/2 hour away. Just move on. The guy who I met really made me forget about Jorge, sure I miss Jorge but this guy is amazing. I don't know if it helps but, your not the only one who has issues, your not the only one who has to move on when you don't want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment