Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Im freaked out about this creep? killer?

So, this guy sent me a friend request on youtube, and i accepted. Soon enough,we were friends, and recently we've gotten close and telling each other about our personal lives at school and stuff. He (Let's call him Dave) claims to be a sociopath and says he thinks I'm one too. He always talks about killing people and knifes and telling me that he would kill anyone that doesn't treat me right. It was starting to freak me out so i always changed the subject but it always came back to death. He told me he's been arrested more than once and then he told me this really long story about how he got away with murder when he killed someon who called him phyco.He leaves deeath threats on other people's youtube channels and if i dont answer his messages he asks me where i was and is trying to pry into my life. he's telling me who to have as friends on youtube and who not to, and it's really scaring me. He hasn't made a threat towards me but I'm scared that he might if he gets mad at me. I don't even know how old he is, and he didn't even tell me an age. He has asked me if I would kill people before and I was scared of what he would say back so I just told him Maybe even though I never would. I want to remove him as a friend or block him and stuff, but im scared and this guy knows a lot about me and always tells me he loves me and stuff, and im very scared. what should i do? (i know i already asked this i just need more answers)Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
You need to print out those conversations and take them to the police. You also need to tell them what website you met him on and his account name. That way, if you dont know where he lives or anything the police can track his web address to his house, or at least to the computer that he uses to make these threats. From now on, you should only add people you know because you never know if he really is psycho and has people helping him get away with being a creep. He's a freaking nut job and you need to get some authorities involved. You cannot take care of it by yourself.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Tell an adult you trust. Maybe even print out what hes saying and show the police. Then remove him and block him



hope this helps xxIm freaked out about this creep? killer?
Wow. You've got yourself a real ahem..%26quot;winner%26quot; here.



Report him to youtube. Block em. Don't answer messages.



Also....Why on God's green earth would you give out personal information to someone you know nothing about over the internet?? This is really asking for it you know! Don't do it again!Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
for one just stop talking to him, if that dont work call the police..nothing else you can do!!! I would like to talk to this phyco!Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Delete your Youtube profile, get a new one.



If he hunts you down, call the police. There's not much more you can do. You can't have him arrested until he actually tries to do something...Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
i'd report him, he cant find out where you live or anything and if you block him then he cant contact you. Another way would be to make another account which is what I would do so he didnt know, but if i were you I'd try not to worry because unless youve been telling him where you live etc then it'll be alright, just report him.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Tell someone and block him.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Well that's what you get for talking to strangers.

He could be a paedophile too.

You'll never know.

I think you've learnt your lesson.

Just delete your YouTube account and you'll be safe.

If you block him, he may look you up on a new account etc.



All my best (:

E-mail me if you want to know anything else (:Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
does he know where you live? if not then block him. %26amp; get a new account on youtube. so he dosent make fake accounts just to add you.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Well there's this new law that came into affect January 1st 2009, which makes it illegal to cyber bully or anything like this. Print off all your conversations, and if you feel the need, go to the police. Tell your parents also. Don't be embarrassed. If you were my kid I'd go to the police. Even if the guy is just %26quot;messing%26quot; with you. Teach him a lesson. Because there are predators out there.



Scott P.H.DIm freaked out about this creep? killer?
He might be lying,but if he's not do this: tell your parents they might get mad at you for talking to a stranger on the internet but at least you'll feel a little safer. If you dont want to do that delete your account on youtube never go on anymore get a new account it would suck cause ya know its your account but better safe than sorry also dont give him any info about you or your life. And I would strongly suggest contacting your local police, print off the messages and show them, say I'm not sure if this a joke or not but I am scared they will do something to help. Also I know your scared but If he is bothering you just delete him and block him and erase any personal info on your profile unless you gave out any info like your last name or town or school or a picture he cant find you.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
First of all, you should have never told him your personal info. I guess, you can try to trick him. Tell him, that your parents got a new job, and your moving overseas somewhere. And that your HAPPY about it. Dont tell him where your moving though, and if he asks say some really far away place.



Then tell him, that you will no longer have an internet connection there. Say %26quot;goodbye,%26quot; delete your account. Make a new one, and be more careful this time.



This guy is crazy obviously, completely psychotic. You have to be careful where you tred. If you manage to convince him. Good, then just play it safe from there.



Also, print out conversations or save them as screenshots on your computer. In case this gets out of hand (unlikely), you have evidence! And you can look into a restraining order.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
tell the police. carry a knife at all times. dont give out personal ifo to someone you dont know. i wish you luckIm freaked out about this creep? killer?
Please tell me you didn't tell him your full name and where you live...



Block him, report him, and then delete your account.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Like what kind of personal info? Once there was a guy who befriended a young girl on the internet. She told him the name of her school and then later mentioned that she played baseball. Even later he asked what her team number was and when he found that out he looked her up and kidnapped her.



Telling even the most innocent info can get you in a lot of trouble. These weirdos are smart. Have you told him so much that he might be able to find out what school you go to? What town you live in. It is not hard to find someone with basic info.



Tell your parents and find out what they suggest you do. Without knowing what you really told this guy about yourself, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to tell you how to get rid of him.Im freaked out about this creep? killer?
Tell him you are moving somewhere,

if you told him personal info just totally change it over time.

Be like i'm moving to blablabla i'm leaving all of my friends:{ my phone number is being changed and idk everything is going to be so different.

Obv. Try telling an adult but I know I would be scared to.

I would wonder if it was real but if you really think it is do whatever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment