Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn't take long to read!!!?

There is this guy that I have known for a couple of years. He is from another country. But I met him a few times on my summer vacation with my family. We started off as friends, since at the time he liked my sister. They only talked a few times online, and they didn't get along very much. But him and I stayed friends. After awhile I started to develop feelings for him, and I started to feel like he did too. After awhile we would be talking to each other until 4 am in the morning, and waking up and talking with each other. Things were really good for awhile, especially right before I left on my summer vacation. We had become very close, and although we had only been talking online. I really feel like he was apart of my life, since my day consisted of at least one conversation with him. I've also heard that if a guy talks to you before he goes to bed, and after he wakes up. That means something. We really did talk about everything. His family, my family. I feel like I made him a better person, and he always complimented me, and told me how great he thought I was. Then one time he found a picture of me, because I guess he did not remember what I looked like. He said I was HOT!!! He was really drooling. So at this point it was going well. Before I left I told him I had feelings for him, because I wanted to know if he did or didn't. This way if he did not, I could go on my summer vacation, and try to forget about it. But he told me that he felt the same. So at this point things were going well. He was attracted to me. Had feelings for me, I had feelings for him. I feel like I made him a better person, and I feel like he felt that way too.

So I left for the summer, and during the summer I'd email him every once in awhile to see how he was doing. When I returned from my summer trip I really thought we would continue to keep talking. but he didn't sign on for a long time. So I realized that he changed his mind, and was no longer interested. I did not know why, but whatever. Then after a few months, he signed on again. And we chatted for a few days. Then once we were getting close, he would stop coming on again. Especially when he would say he would be on (For example, the next day at 4 we would decide to sign in and chat). And he would seem committed, but then he would sign on. And I wouldn't sign in for months. This pattern continued a few times.

At one point I told him I had a youtube account, where I post music videos. And he watches the same genre of videos, so it wouldn't be surprising if he watched them. Sometimes, many times, when I was thinking about him, and the great times we had, I would look at him profile to see if he had been on youtube or recent videos he has watched. He knew I knew that was his account. After awhile he deleted the account, I don't know why, I don't think it had anything to do with me. But then in August I put up a live video I had seen of a concert, which he saw, and commented. Asking where it was, and I told him. And he said %26quot;Thanks, Jen%26quot;. But I deleted the comment, since not many people know it's my account. This was in October, (around the time his cousin got engaged). Then soon after I got another one with the same comment saying the same thing, and I deleted it again. I then messaged the person asking who it was. I checked the profile, and it was from his country, his age. So for a second I thought it might be him. He didn't respond to my message for a long time. Then I got one saying, It's Paul, from Norway. I didn't respond to that for awhile since I hadn't signed in for about a week. I said oh yeah, how are you? He said, good how are you? I said good. And then I asked him about a guy that had recently passed away locally. Wondering if he knew him.

But he never responded.

I don't understand why he keeps coming back to chat. He has showed in numerous occasions that he does not want a relationship, regardless why. But why does he keep contacting me after time passes and I finally feel like I am getting over him. Once I feel my life is finally coming together. What is he thinking? I feel like you either want to be with someone or you don't. He doesn't want a commitment, yet he still keeps contacting me. I know I should just ignore him and shut him out of my life. That's a whole other story. But i just want to know what his problem is, and what is it that keeps him pulling in. I just want to understand what's going on!! It's been going on for so long, and I just do not understand!

Please Help! Thanks!PLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn%26039;t take long to read!!!?
Yowza... you really are verbose. But you're talking to another %26quot;Long winded%26quot; individual who understands it takes a 1,000 words to hide the 10 words that hurt the most.



Here's a summary of your %26quot;Situation%26quot;



%26quot;My sister liked this dude, but he and I were more %26quot;sympatico%26quot; (good work that means more than just likes and dislikes) We connected on deeper levels. Anyway, we could never get the timing right and our lives migrated away from each other, but the feeling I developed for him never weakened.



I can't move forward with such indecision, concrete or possible %26quot;EPIC FAILURE%26quot; in my life.



How do I learn to move on or find the courage to express my true emotion.%26quot;



DOES THAT ENCAPSULATE YOUR %26quot;SITUATION%26quot;?



Either way, here'e my response without any filters or kind codling attached to it.



%26quot;You're being a little pussy about it%26quot;



He obviously likes you, but is unwilling to break up with who-ever he's currently dating or interested in because he thinks you don't feel the same way he does about you. Trust me I speak from expeirence on this.



There are women in my life who I wish were brave enough to say, %26quot;Break up with who ever you're with. You and I need to be together. I know you need time to do this, but I can't wait a lifetime to let you know I (love) care for you.%26quot;



Yes true, he should also be brave enough to say this to you, but if we all waited for the other person to step up, then we'd be waiting a lifetime, if for nothing at all.



I say crash and burn in your attempt at happiness. If nothing else it brings you closure, right.



I read once in a book I can't remember but can qoute that said, %26quot;Never regret the things you did, but only the ones you never reached for.%26quot;



Whoever this dude is, if he cares for you in any capacity will soften to your brave heart and at the worst will embrace your courage and let you down easy with a kind heart. You will never receive such a kind offer from life in any other endeavor.



Godspeed and good luck!!!



Poetic Tiger

(Find my blogs on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/hugerooster)PLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn%26039;t take long to read!!!?
Wow. That was way too long sister. At least break it up into paragraphs so that I don't get lost in a wall of text. Ok? Next time do that for me. :) Anyways, maybe it just is that he likes talking to you but doesn't want to be with you. I have no idea why. Could be all kinds of reasons really.PLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn%26039;t take long to read!!!?
send him an e-mail and be like look here paul i told u how i felt about u and u felt the same if ur gonna act like this then i dont think i made the riite chice about telling u how i felt about u so just tell me wats wrong with you so i can get on with my life!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn%26039;t take long to read!!!?
Dont worry bout this guy. Forget bout him because if he wanted u then he wouldn't have cut u off for months on end forget bout him totally it will be better for u. Take care xPLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn%26039;t take long to read!!!?
You looked like you needed help so I sat through that babylon of text. Lemme get this out of the way because I have to say it. xD



%26quot;LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WILL KILL YOU!%26quot; Yes it was a song by a bunch of naked brothers, I hate it, never even heard the full song but that single repetitive line always gets stuck in my head when reading questions like yours.



Now that that's finished I'd think this. He has found a local girl and likes her, but he likes you two. He is conflicted with you both and it's awkward to talk to you because the logical choice is where he is and not you. Sorry. :( Either that or he just doesn't have time/is feeling it anymore....



Try Mine? If you don't hate me by now.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;PLEASE HELP!!Long story, but your answer could really help, and if you skim it shouldn%26039;t take long to read!!!?
Wow, chill down. I personally think you can't know exactly what he's thinking since we're talking about an internet deendent relationship.. you can't really see him or his propuse through your screen.. I think it's a waste of time, that he only wants to feel like %26quot;yeaaah, the girl wants meeeh%26quot; and stuff.. ya know how humans are.. they like the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment