Thursday, June 2, 2011

Alright! Who wants to lose fat and build muscle?

I'm going to help a few people with meal plans and an exercise routine that will completely change your life, if you stick with it! These workouts will be performed MON,WED,FRI and TUE and THURS we need to do 25 minutes of cardio. I'll send you a basic list of muscle building meal plans that are low in fat.Let's get mentally focused because Monday is the big day.I'll send you a list of exercises that you might have to go on youtube to find out how to properly do.Lets begin the transformation.Send me an email with your weight,age,gender,and height.I'm only choosing a few people.Alright! Who wants to lose fat and build muscle?
try the lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2EzrAlright! Who wants to lose fat and build muscle?
Sure! Set me up!Alright! Who wants to lose fat and build muscle?
Hook me up, I'm ready.Alright! Who wants to lose fat and build muscle?
Sure I wanna go for it!



No spam plz!

No comments:

Post a Comment