Thursday, June 2, 2011

Do I need to improve my shooting form?

I'm 13 and I want to make the traveling team next year, but in order to do that having good form helps. I've been practicing for a while now on my shot and I think I've found a comfortable form that I can do quick releases and slower shots. I could change it if it is bad, but it would take time for me because I'm used to this one now. Rate it 1-10 based on how good it is and if there is anything wrong with it please tell me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t16W6uw6d4





BQ : I'm 5'7%26quot; and weigh 129 pounds. Today I was messing around with my hoop and discovered I could dunk on 8.5 feet. Is that good for my height and age? Or is just average? I can jump quite high but i've never measured my vertical or anything.Do I need to improve my shooting form?
its pretty good BUT traveling teams usually have skilled players and the was you shoot it would be easy to block, look at ray allen he has a quick stroke and high release that would be better but whatever works for you



as for your height, weight and age i think 8.5 is decentDo I need to improve my shooting form?
you have to show more shots that was only 3 and shoot some long ranges ones and I am 5 feet 2 inches and can dunk on an 8 and half feet rim so I guess your vertical kinda stinks

No comments:

Post a Comment