Thursday, June 2, 2011

I want to lose a few pounds and lose my water weight with the little flab of belly fat, how do it do it?

age: 19

height: 5'9

weight: 156



i like to think im pretty toned for what i do, im not rly in2 lifting so much i can't do 3 sets of 10, so im more toned, my chest is like the most muscular part of my body. and i run/ do crunches each day, i have the abs, and i can feel them, the top 2 stand out even if i dont workout or anything, and i would love 2 get rid of the water weight/ belly fat i have, im guess its anywhere form 5-10lbs and i would b like mucho happy. haha =DDDDD



so yea, my normal day



in the morning:

wake up around 10-1030*

run 2.6 miles*

eat a bowl of special k vanilla almonds cereal *

go on the computer and about 30 mins after eating i do the %26quot;8 min abs%26quot; (look it up on youtube if u dont know what it is) this takes my up 2 bout 1130-12ish.

wait another hr, then do the 8 min abs again*



then i head to work, i work 1-8.



at work:

i eat a sandwitch for lunch (about 1:30)

eat a fruit for a snake (about 4:30)



then each a salda or 6 inch sub from subway for diner (about 6pm, and it's turkey on wheat bread, w/ american cheese, lett, tom,pickles, olives, lite mayo and mustard)



after work:

then i hit the gym for bout a hour - hour and half.



go home, then i either drink a myoplex 42g of protein drink, or eat a small meal (to get sum protein in me)



stay up till bout 12-1am then sleep







i stay at my weight, and idk i would really like to know how i can change my weight just 2 lose the water weight or even the belly fat, what ever it is.lol



i guess my main goal is 2 get my abs to show more. so any ideas/ help u can give me, would greatly be appreciated =]]]]]I want to lose a few pounds and lose my water weight with the little flab of belly fat, how do it do it?
I found this great website that helped me get my abs. It has some great free tips and secrets. Go to http://www.get-truth-about-abs.com.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment