Thursday, June 2, 2011

Am I a good singer !:)Paramore lover watch this!!!! LoL?

I Taped with a bad camera and it sounds like i have a lisp and aslo my BIRD it cheerping LOL so watch for that THEY R SO ANOYING

**************************************?br>
Hi I am 14 years of age. I sing. I will be singing My Heart by Paramore one of my favorite BANDS!!!!LOL. Well PLZ comment on how you think this is my voice may be shaky in some part but that is because i was nervous. Plz tell me how I did and if you did not like it then plz tell why and how i can improve. And if you did like it I would be Happy lol. I never had confidants in myself and hope this will change that lol. But..... Plz give my your honest opinion it would mean a lot to me.

[:%26gt;

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!*LOL*LOL*LOL*LOL*LOL*LOL*LOL*L?br>
**************************************?br>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47up5V6N8SMAm I a good singer !:)Paramore lover watch this!!!! LoL?
you're voice is awesome, just a little shaky as you said, try and sing a few times before recording, build up confidence a little.Am I a good singer !:)Paramore lover watch this!!!! LoL?
Yeah, uh, it kind of sounds like you are in pain singing this. x_x Try to work on making your voice clearer. Some of your notes droned off too, keep all the notes you sing strong, even quiet ones. Hope this helps!!Am I a good singer !:)Paramore lover watch this!!!! LoL?
i think you sing nice, could use practice but nice, not the right song for you at all DO NOT SING ANY PARAMORE songs!!!! they do not fit your voice plus it doesn't matter how you sing now yo voice is going to change by the time you turn 18. but yes i think you sing beautifully just not the right song for you.



try:

hazard to myself by pink

or

footprints in the sand by leona lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment