Thursday, June 2, 2011

EYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?

i love to wear eye shadow similar to the eyeshadow tutoirals u see on youtube that just look so pretty and nice .

anyways do you think that's too much???

i wear my makeup like this whenever i go out cuz that just my style i like how it looks on me.

but to my mom she just thinks its way too much.

she told me yesterday that i wear too much...

there was more what she said but i don't want to get into detail. she pretty much insulted how i look and i took it more offensive CUz its my work... im not going to listen to her CUz its me im not going to change something if i like it. i guess shes the only one that fills this way CUz ive gotten complements from friends /family/and total strangers when i go out... the age range between 17-28 i live in california and i know many young woman that do this i think this .Im not doing it cuz everyone else does but im just trying to make a point that the look i wear is actually nice. but shes way older and shes just used to the boring old colors tan brown shadows by the way shes in her late 40s.

what should i do?

should i say something ?

do what i keep doing?

does anyone like this kinda style?



By the way im 21EYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
I do my eye makeup like that too. My mom never says anything and I am 17!! She actually tries to help me make new looks. So I would try to explain it to her in a nice way and be like%26quot; Mom, I want to be different, I know it looks different but this is me. Atleast I am not doing anything bad. Plus if you use good makeup just tell her it won't damage your skin.%26quot;EYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
use makeup as you like

let her talkEYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
I think less is more, personally. Simple colors, well executed application and really well done mascara does amazing things for accentuating eyes.EYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
if you're 21 it should be okay,

just know guys don't like cake faces

so try maybe a little lighter colors, like go for a softer versions of the colors you useEYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
you shouldn't say anything, just keep going on with what you usually wear. you're 21 so regardless of her opinion, although you respect it, you are gonna do what you want lol. i think until you change your mind about this lstyle, or find a different way of feeling pretty about the makeup you wear, just keep doing things as you've been doing. (:EYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
doesn't every mum think that their daughter wears too much make-up, chill! I bet u look good, dress the way you feel good in mums think that daughters should never wear make-up or dress up until they are married- like olden days.EYESHADOW QUESTION .........................?
Put up a picture and we can tell you what we think?

No comments:

Post a Comment