Thursday, June 2, 2011

{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?

Here's how I did:



Well he's how I became an MJ fan in EXTREME detail:



1. I started hearing about him when I was nine.

2. Then I heard his song Workin' Day in Night while riding in my mom's car but not liking the song (at first lol)

3. Then I saw his movie Moonwalker in fifth grade and REALLY liked it but didn't know what the movie was called.

4. Then I told my mom about him in the movie and trying to do the Smooth Criminal lean lol.

5. Then I remember her telling me he was black but I didn't believe it because I just thought there was no way he could change skin colors but she showed me the Thriller album cover as proof.

6. Then she told me he bleached his skin and I believed it (I was only nine years old though lol)

7. Then one day me and my mom went to buy his Invincible album and I picked the color blue (my fav at the time)

8. Then one day me and my mom were in the grocery store and I saw an old early 1980s pic of him on US magazine and BEGGING my mom to buy it just because he was on the cover.

9. Then around the time I was ten I had a friend who LOVED his song Butterflies and knew all the lyrics to it.

10. Then I remember watching the 30th Anniversary Special on TV and thinking he was a really cool dancer.

11. Then I remember the trial going on in 2003-2005 and really hoping he didn't go to jail. Like I REALLY didn't want him to.

12. Then I kinda just forgot about him after a while....



Now fast forward to seventh grade....

1. I saw the movie %26quot;Jackson 5: The American Dream%26quot; on TV and started becoming interested in him again.

2. I would always sit in class daydreaming about me and him being together when he was around my age lol.

3. Then I remember my friends saying jokes about him, but I didn't find them that funny.

4. Then I remember watching this TV special about him on the E! channel and that's how I first learned about his marraiges and exes stuff like that and becoming insanely jealous to the point I got really mad and stopped crushing on him lmao.

5. Then I forgot about him again....



Fast forward to NOW....

1. In June (i think) of last year I was on YouTube watching some movies I hadn't seen in a long time.

2. So then I was like, %26quot;Oh yeah, I haven't seen the movie Moonwalker in a while, I'll watch that%26quot;.

3. Then I became more interested in him again and started watching his music videos

4. And the rest is HIStory....



This is actually the longest time I've been so obsessed over him!!! I don't think I'll stop thinking about him this time...{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
Basically when i was little we had the thriller album and i remembered trying to figure out what he was saying in wanna be startin' somethin' with my mum( u know in the african chant). and then i saw the album cover of dangerous and got really freaked out coz i was like 3. and then a few years later my parents were watching the news and i saw him dangle Blanket out of the window and started crying and refused to go to school. then i saw jumping on a car and thought he was a bit crazy and hated him 4 a few years. I forgot about him completely for a while then last year on mother's day i was making a mixed tape for my mum and i remembered listening to wanna be startin somethin' and was like i know i will download that and put it on the cd. I had a listen to it and was like %26quot;Damn this is good!%26quot; So I downloaded all the other songs and liked it all!!! and i have loved it ever since!!!{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
I first heard Billie Jean and really liked it... then i startrd listening to other songs of him...and watch his concert... and before i knew it i became a fan{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
my mom said he was a pedo so i looked hi up just to see what he looked like then i listened to his songs and really liked them{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
Haha. I remember listening to Mom's old Jackson's 5 tape when I was much, much smaller.

I got to know more about him in my teens, learning more songs down the line (Thriller was one-watched the vid for the first time with my brother some years ago on MTV, yes when they played music-this was at least 9 years ago).



Then through my high school years, I learned even more songs. lol{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
Im 16 but i have been listening to him sense i was 3, my dad has always been a big fan of michael so he would put on his music and if a concert came on tv he would watch it and i would right there next to him. when i was little i knew his skin color and nose changed but i never cared. iv always loved his music, i did the same thing and stopped listening to him for a few years but about a month ago i started listening to him again after watching a part of moonwalker because i remembered watching a movie with him in it when i was little so i looked it up, and after that i havent stopped listening to him %26amp; tonight i watched his concert live in bucharest dangerous tour on dvd (which i also saw when i was about 7 or 8 ) its soo amazing !

ilovemichaeljackson !!{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
It all started last december



when i got guitar hero for christmas



and i heard beat it on there and im like OMG its michael jackson



wait whose michael jackson?



so i looked up the beat it video on youtube

and im like OMFG he's hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!1



so i kept looking at his videos



and i showed my mom and it turns out shes likes him too she never said anything

so i went out and bought thriller 25 :D{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
well:

when i was really little my sister and older cousins had crushes on him and told me that he was too old for me to like...but i thought i was in love anyway...

then i listened to all of my sisters mj music aaaaaallll the time. by highschool i was so obsessed that even the teachers knew that he was %26quot;mine!%26quot; lol. i had a large trust fund and spent most of it on everything i could that had to do with Michael...movies...cds...magazines...con?posters...you name it! I will love him til the end of time!{{REAL MJ Fans}} How did you become the fan you are today?
you sir, are obsessed.
  • hair straightener
  • what is the name of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment