Thursday, June 2, 2011

STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?

This is an essay I wrote a LONG time ago! I'm bored, so what do you think of it. (I'm seriously bored)

Thing is, I'm not going to give you the topic, just guess who I'm debating about!! You should know. It sucks, but I don't want to edit it.



I believe the teenagers that are haters, seriously overreact.

If they think their music is for little girls, then why do you argue with them if you really believe that?



You come off as immature for arguing with a 10 year old. Since when does age have to do with everying?! We were all tweens before! :) I think we all know that they have older audiences too.



Saying they're gay. That doesn't prove anything. It's actually really offensive to gay people.



They're annoying. Um.. honey have you met them?

I haven't exactly met them yet, but I never meant that I 'LOVED' them like that, in a way to marry them .! Love is a lot more trustworthy than hate.



The haters blab more about the (blank celebrity) than the Fans do..

Nowadays.



My grandma said that they can sing all right. That's from a possibly 'mature' adult.



Not teenagers who think that their one comment will change the world.

Ah mommy I'm gonna be president now! I spread ALL of my comments around youtube saying the (blank celebrity) sucks as*



Um.. Excuse me young woman?

No, No mama DON'T !



Some of you guys say (blank celebrity) can only be recognized by younger kids. Well no, their music is intended for all ages.



If you like the freedom called %26quot;Freedom of Press%26quot; then writing music is a freedom too. For instance, when you always hear haters replying: You don't 'deserve' to write music, you untalented freaks! If you want to keep this so called freedom, use it without abusing it! One day, it will just be slipped right from under our feet. Watch!



We don't even deserve to be on this Earth when Jesus walked this turf?! Your point?



Haters: If everyone liked the same things as you, wouldn't it get boring?? Haters are what keep me going everyday! So the more you hate, the MORE I come!



I understand if you say I'm not a fan of them, but you don't have to get all messy and curse them out. It makes you sound sort of dumb. Since you basically use curse words to make yourself sound cool.

I think they could care less of what you have to say about them that way. If I was a millionaire, I would rather listen to someone with a great education, and more successful than I to rant on me than some teenager, who comes off as ignorant because they just don't know how to accept things and move on.

You WASTE MORE TIME on (blank celebrity) then some of the fans do.

Saying they are gay is not good enough.



Does it really matter whether you like them or not, and have to share your WHOLE opinion to the entire world like it's some new deadly experiment on humans?! It cares upon the individuals opinions. Do you need to care about another persons' life as your own, unless you actually care?



You can curse all you want, but jumbling up a bunch of words like: Gay fags ya'll are ****- Really isn't much to say..



Also, some of you say that they have a backup band. OF COURSE THEY NEED ONE!

They can't play guitar, piano, tamborine, drums, bass etc. all at the same time. Come on they are only a trio.



The purity ring hate comments are BULL! That has nothing to do with ME OR YOU. It isn't our business, it's a religion/tradition, their father is a pastor. Ok? If you get that.





Saying they are a disgrace to music? Music IS music that's all there is to it. In the end its all about the feelings of the individual. Not only you. Music is supposed to be fun or enjoyable, something that fits your mood. It doesn't have to be completely sophisticated with guitar riffs you could only learn to play in 20 years!!STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
The Jonas Brothers. When I saw the comment about the purity rings

I thought it was so obvious. I agree about people ranting on them. They don't have to like them and sorry but I think it's sad when people make fun of their purity rings.



There's this guy on youtube and all his videos talk about how much he thinks the Jonas Brothers suck and he only has two videos of himself playing the guitar. I'm wow this guy really needs a life! One of his videos said that he hopes NIck dies of his diabetes. Now that's just wrong and that's another thing people shouldn't be making fun of.STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
LOL! thanks

Report Abuse

STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
sorry pinky

Report Abuse

STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
The purity ring comment gave it away. The Jonas Brothers. And I hate them =STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
|JONAS BROTHERS?????STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
YASTOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
JONAS BROTHERS!



What do I win?STOP THE HATE - I LOVE THE HATE!!!?
Jonas Brothers, and the only reason I knew that's who you were talking about is the purity ring thing. That's actually all I know about them, I've never listened to their music and really don't care about them one way or the other.
  • hardware support
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment