Thursday, June 2, 2011

Am I a Good singer? !:)?

I Taped with a bad camera and it sounds like i have a lisp and also my BIRD it cheerping LOL so watch for that THEY R SO ANOYING

**************************************?br>
Hi I am 14 years of age. I sing. I will be singing My Heart by Paramore one of my favorite BANDS!!!!. Well PLZ comment on how you think this is my voice may be shaky in some part but that is because i was nervous. Plz tell me how I did and if you did not like it then plz tell why and how i can improve. And if you did like it I would be Happy . I never had confidants in myself and hope this will change that . But..... Plz give my your honest opinion it would mean a lot to me.

[:%26gt;

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

**************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47up5V6N8SM%26amp;feature=channel_pageAm I a Good singer? !:)?
The problem is you sound very nasally and you sound like you're whining. I would highly recommend singing lessons. You have a start, but it needs immense improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment