Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyone with a youtube account can you plz help me?

Anyone with a youtube account can you plz help me?

i'm an inspiring songwriter( not singer). suck at singing and i don't have a webcam. i don't care if you're good or not

so i was wondering if anybody would sing one of my songs and post it on youtube.



an Accoustic sound is fine with me. but if you want to add music to you can. i just want to hear how the lyrics i wrote would sound. my youtube account is ysnoa. and i would great appreciate if you would do this



three diferent songs to choose from:



frozen:



oh susan, oh susan could this ever be again. I asked you to marry me. out on the freezing winter day, you hung out in the cold. and when you tried, i was gone.



(chorus) cause i'm frozen under an ocean of ice. i don't know how to survive, i might be dead in my mind. I'm frozen. though the winter has gone, i'm still dead inside. I'm frozen.



i sit out in this solid state and think about did you ever care. did you care enough to think about the consquences of me not being free. from being exactly the opposite of who i want to be.

And you wonder why you never see me



(chorus)cause i'm frozen under an ocean of ice. i don't know how to survive, i might be dead in my mind. I'm frozen. though the winter has gone, i'm still dead inside. I'm frozen.





and i want to know have you ever seen rain. and i want to know could this ever be the same.

And i don't want to be the one put you to ashamed. and i don't want to be the one who took you for granted. and i don't want to be the one who put all the blame on you. And i don't want to be the one who Lead you away and I want to be the one.



(chorus)cause i'm frozen under an ocean of ice. i don't know how to survive, i might be dead in my mind. I'm frozen. though the winter has gone, i'm still dead inside. I'm frozen. but'll be alright . I'm frozen. but'll be alright .I'm frozen. I hope this ice age is coming free





crime:



I was falling like a star and you weren't their to catch me. I was walking right next to you. you acted like you didn't see me. I was drowning in the sea and you didn't dive into save me. In my heart its raining. I guess my heart isn't water proof.



(Chorus) is it a crime that i'm overreacting to the sight of her interacting. Maybe i should just be happy. and hope her life ends up crappy. but everyone knows i still love you.



falling apart and i learned my lesson. the choices i made are going to teach me not to question the deception, caused by you. I learned to create my paradise.



Chorus





so what we had wasn't good enough. i've found the sin you been hiding. at least i where you been maybe i can bury this alive.





Chorus







I don't believe i'll be alright. i don't believe you'll be ok. I don't believe your truly over me. I do believe you quit on me. I do blame you for every lie.I do believe that every time you look in his eyes you see mine







white Bricked house:





will i one day be a champion. i ask myself this question every night. Will i be a

leader or am i the chosen one. Or am i like everyone( a follower, a liar). Or

will i or i can step outside the box and be someone different and make a change.



(chorus)im stuck in this white bricked house.what's this all about? Aren't we all the same? why is there so much pain?



maybe its my turn to say let this be a day we pray to make these walls go away.

Maybe this will the day we take these walls down and we'll be ok. Maybe this

will the day we rise up and wont go down.



(chorus)



im making a choice, im givin my all to make sure i bring down all these walls and there stupid laws.



(chorus)Anyone with a youtube account can you plz help me?
I would, but I can't sing to save my life... but I would just like you to know you're a frickin good songwriter!!!



Seriously, this stuff is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment