Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I get my school to appear in the profile area of my Youtube channel?

This is what I'm doing:



My Account%26gt;Personal profile%26gt;Student information%26gt;Schools.



I enter my school in the Schools field. However, after saving the changes that I've made, I still see no school information in the profile area, which is a pane of sorts on the left side of my channel screen. However, all the other information I entered in my personal profile (age, occupation, etc.) is still displaying. Without making any major changes to may channel (such as changing it from a Youtuber channel to a Musician channel), is there any way I can get my school information to appear?How do I get my school to appear in the profile area of my Youtube channel?
If you want it to show you could add what you want it to say about your school to a field that does show like the

%26quot;About Me%26quot; on the 'personal profile' page

( http://www.youtube.com/my_profile_person ) or the %26quot;Description%26quot; field in the 'Channel info' page

( http://www.youtube.com/my_profile )



I have no idea why they even ask for your school info if it doesn't appear.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment