Thursday, November 18, 2010

Youtube question! Makeup guru?

How do I change the age on my youtube account? When i signed up i put it as 19 cause I thought you had to be atlease 18. Im starting a beauty chanel and I would like people to know my real age of 15=)Youtube question! Makeup guru?
i agree with the second answer... i'm just answering to ask for you to put a link to your youtube account on %26quot;extra info%26quot; so i can go to it and see if i would want to subscribe or not when you start :P :)Youtube question! Makeup guru?
You can edit your profile and click ''hide'' where it says your age. Then you can write your real age in the ''About me'' section below :-)Youtube question! Makeup guru?
You can't. But you can type in the info area your real age. Just be like, I'm really 15 but when I created my channel I thought you had to be 18 and they'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment