Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bold and Beautiful Questions!?

Hello Soap Friends!



Please bare with me through this log drawn out form of thoughts and questions! My head is buzzing with B%26amp;B stuff after watching a bunch of clips ~ and in true Soap fashion I am away confused! I appreciate any of your thoughts ~ as well as your patience! I apologize in advance for my jumbled thoughts!



I am new to the B%26amp;B World ~ sorta. I watched it in the beginning ~ lost touch for many years, and now back. So I was watching a few clips of the show on YouTube. There was a 2006 Clip where brooke was on ~ what I assume to be the home of Nick ~ on a boat? Anyways ~ Brooke's daughter Hope looked to be about 4 years old. Well, it is now 2010 ~ only 4 years later ~ and Hope is what .... 18? Now I know that soaps age hop everywhere ~ but like this? 14 years basically overnight? I guess it is more like 10 years considering there is a 4 year gap. Anyways ~ is this very normal for soaps ~ I mean I know they change ages of the kids but by so much like this? Also ~ I am guessing that same year ~ Bridget lost custody of that Dominick child because Felicia did not actually die? Next ~ I realized that Eric is Ricks father ~ which made me think that Rick dating Steffy was um ... insestual? So I researched this and it said that it turns out ~ Ridge is not actually Eric's son ~ he is the product of an affair Stephanie had with Morrone(sp?) And I know that people bed hop throughout soaps ~ but this particular show ~ I mean WOW. Do these people know ANYONE outside of these few families? Seriously ~ they need lives away from one another. And it has been made out that Brooke is some man hungry viper. Ok ~ so maybe she is. I mean heck ~ she did go after every single Forrester man. But it is also made out (by Stephanie) that Taylor is a saint. I am guessing however that more than anything ~ Taylor was Stephanie's scapegoat ~ is that the right word ~ more like her main excuse to hate Brooke. It is like Stephanie uses the idea of taylor to make Brooke out to be horrible. I cannot out it into words but KWIM? Anyways, I mention this because from what I can tell ~ Taylor is no saint with this either. Actually it seems that Taylor has gone after all of Brooke's men as well ~ including Nick ~ oh and even Brooke's son who is twice her junior? And Steffy ~ WOW. I can honestly say that she literally is becoming an ugly person to me. She is a beautiful girl ~ but she is starting to look ~ goofy and unattractive. And it is because of the way she is scheming and behaving. I was mortified to see the way she was literally begging Oliver to sleep with her. It was so very sad. I am blown away to see Taylor and Ridges daughter behaving like .... like ... Pam! And Taylor being in denial about her daughter! It is so sad! Was Steffy like this before ~ I mean I am guessing not because they aged her 3x's as well. She actually did a great performance with Ridge when she was caught as the one who messed up the stage for Hopes campaign. OK ~ Yes, I do have a question. She was saying that Hope is not her sister ~ that her only sister is dead. K ~ biologically this is true. it is too bad she is obsessed with hating the Logan's like her Grandmother. But my questions are ~ isn't Bridget technically Steffy's sister? Haf sis yet ~ but sis nonetheless? Do Ridge and Brooke have any other children? I know Steffy hates Brooke ~ but Ridge is her Dad which means all of his kids are Steff's siblings. OK ~ other questions ~

Did everyone find out that Phoebe not only wasn't wearing a seat belt when the car crashed ~ but that she was the one to grab the wheel and push the gas pedal ~ causing the car to crash. Stephanie knew this yes? And chose not to tell anyone? Did they find out? How did they respond? I am guessing they do not know right? Because Ridge still blames Rick for her death.



How did Ridge and Eric respond to the news of Ridge's paternity?



Are the B%26amp;B writers prepping the characters of Hope %26amp; Steffy to be the future Brooke %26amp; Taylor? Will Brooke be the future Stephanie type person?



I have a lot more questions but I will stop this one here. I truly appreciate anyone taking the time to skim through this ridiculous plot of questions ~ and still taking the time to respond. Honestly, I almost love reading recaps more than watching the actual show. Accounts from the fans point of view are awesome! Thank you in advance!Bold and Beautiful Questions!?
Hope is not Steffy's sister biologically at all. She is the daughter of Brooke and Deacon Sharpe. Deacon was actually married to Brooke's daughter Bridget at the time Hope was conceived...



Brooke has a younger son with Ridge named R.J.



It was Phoebe's fault about the actual car crash and the hatred of Ridge toward Rick went on way too long. The main thing was that Phoebe was so angry with him at the time that she chose to get in the car to fight with him. They've finally eased up on Rick.



Ridge had an accident and that is how it was discovered that Eric was not his biological father, Massimo was.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautif



Yes, the soap has aged Hope a lot, and Steffy as well. It seems like they are making Steffy out to act a lot like her Grandmother in her younger days or something. I hate watching any scenes of Steffy at all anymore - she is worse than pathetic!



I think it might help for you to read the character profiles on Ridge and Brooke to answer some of your other questions.Bold and Beautiful Questions!?
Ridge is not Eric's biological son, but he is the favored son (Poor Thorne). Ridge has children with Taylor (Thomas, Steffy %26amp; Phoebe) with Brooke there is just RJ (if we can actually trust that paternity test)



Eric -- has children with Stephanie (Thorne, Felicia, Angela (long story there) and Kristen), with Brooke there is Rick and Bridget. With Donna -- he adopted Donna's son who had been adopted and happily living with his family until he went searching for his biological parents -- Marcus Walton.



Brooke has been with every Forrester male and then some. She was first married to Eric, when she really loved Ridge, married and divorced Ridge, took up with Thorne for awhile and Whip was also one of her husbands (he blackmailed her into it/now he is newly married to Taylor). She did not approve of Bridget getting involved or marrying the much older Deacon Sharpe, but that did not stop her from having a flint with him, and getting pregnant. A devastated Bridget actually helped bring Hope into the world (delivery).



As for the aging well this always happens in soaps, kid goes away for nap or school and comes back grown, or married. Haven't seen RJ in awhile, so I expect him to come back as a terrible teen this summer. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment