Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I download videos to my mobile? Real player to mobile.?

I have a sony ericsson w910i and have been trying to download videos on to it for ages. I usually download youtube clips by pressing 'download this video' on youtube then it goes to the realplayer library. I put it onto my phone and it does have it in my media album, but it will not play. The only options are 'move' and 'send'.



I have a windows XP if that helps.



On sony ericsson help it says to change the file extention. at the moment it is an 'fl.' file. (the part at the end)



If anyone knows anything about this don't hesitate to let me know please!



Peace xHow can I download videos to my mobile? Real player to mobile.?
You might need to convert the files...

If so, there are a load of sites you can use that are free; I personally recommend http://media-convert.com/

it takes a while for the video to convert, but once it's done you can just download it to your computer.

Apparently the w910i views mpeg or 3gp files. You can convert stuff into both on that site. Good luck, :)

xHow can I download videos to my mobile? Real player to mobile.?
At first you setting program of REAL PLAYER, open YOUTUBE and Right click and choose '' Downlod this video to Real Player. After you take your memory, and you take the flash, after you keep your memory card in flash, and keep the flash USB then you can copy in your memory card.
  • home theater
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment