Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am turning 18 pretty soon, how can I change my age on youtube from 17 to 18?

Thank you for your time and help!

10 pts who answers the best!I am turning 18 pretty soon, how can I change my age on youtube from 17 to 18?
I'm assuming your asking because some videos can't be viewed if your under 18? If so, than since you put your birthday in when you sign up they will know when your 18. When that happens, from what I remember the first video you view that is for 18+ it will ask you to agree to something, can't remember what, but all you do is click I agree. Then your all set and can view all the videos on YouTube.



Have a great 18th birthday!I am turning 18 pretty soon, how can I change my age on youtube from 17 to 18?
Isn't your age based on your birthday? It should automatically change.I am turning 18 pretty soon, how can I change my age on youtube from 17 to 18?
You don't have to. When you signed up, it asked you for your date of birth. Because of this, it will always know exactly how old you are.I am turning 18 pretty soon, how can I change my age on youtube from 17 to 18?
i think it just changes by itself hun..its got your date of birth in its details hasnt it? computers are quite clever really :) xxI am turning 18 pretty soon, how can I change my age on youtube from 17 to 18?
it will do it automatically because you have to provide your date of birth when you sign up
  • layered hair
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment