Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who wants to Be a part of the 'Be Nice Foundation'?

I am friends with many ppl tht have been severly hurt by youtube comments, I know people should learn 2 ignore tht stuff, but it's really hard, I mean can u honestly say you've never been hurt by some1 critisizing you? I have and so have other people I really care about so we have a plan. This won't change everyone but it can help. Go onto youtube.com and try 2 find a video of a young person (anywhere from the ages of 8-15) I know u dont know they're actual age but take I guess u can tell the difference between an 13 year old and a 20 year old and say something nice, and if they really suck at what they are doing, give them suggestions on how 2 improve, just dont write: u suck try..... tell them what they did well and what they need 2 work on. Or, if they're good, tell them that. I'm trying to make the world a slightly better place.

So basically here's what u need 2 do:

go to youtube.com

type key words try a vid of some1 singing casue thats a touchy spot

write something niceWho wants to Be a part of the %26039;Be Nice Foundation%26039;?
get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment