Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I take the AGE off my Profile on Youtube?

YouTube has done something, I never allowed my Age to be shown on my profile, they must of changed something! When I click on 'More Options' there is NO OPTION to disallow your age from being shown on your profile! What can I do???? HELP!How do I take the AGE off my Profile on Youtube?
1. Go to youtube

2. Click %26quot;Account (On the Top)

3. Click %26quot;Profile Setup%26quot; (On the Left)

4. Then click %26quot;Personal Details%26quot; (About the middle)

5 Then click the little bubble that says %26quot;DO NOT DISPLAY MY AGE%26quot;





Make sure you update you profile after though!How do I take the AGE off my Profile on Youtube?
okay....first you go to the button that says 'account' and then after you click that you should see a column on the left and then you press 'profile setup' after that,click on 'personal details' and i'm pretty sure you can handle it from there.How do I take the AGE off my Profile on Youtube?
1 -- click on %26quot;ACCOUNT%26quot; just beside the 鈻?at the top of a page

(you'll get a new page with black titles and many blue subtitles)



2 -- click %26quot;PROFILE SETUP%26quot;, the 2nd black title on the left side

(you will get 6 鈻?options, the 2nd one being %26quot;Personal Details%26quot;)



3 -- click %26quot;PERSONAL DETAILS%26quot;

(new options will open up below)



4 -- click the only other BULLET

(it says %26quot;Do not display my age%26quot;)



5 -- click on %26quot;SAVE CHANGES%26quot;

(it's the light blue box at the top)



If you're currently logged on to YouTube as you are reading this,

you can also click on my link just below. Believe it or not, it will

take you straight to %26quot;YOUR VERY OWN%26quot; personal profile setup:



www . youtube . com / account profile / personal

http://www.youtube.com/accountprofile/p



(If you must first %26quot;sign-in%26quot;, afterwards just click on the 2nd black

title that will be on the left, called %26quot;Profile Setup%26quot;.)



You should be aware that it may take up to 6 hours before your

age disappears from your actual profile.



I hope my step-by-step details is the answer you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment