Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I become a singer at a young age?

OK, I'm a 12 yr old girl. I found my dream of becoming a singer since I saw a concert from the Angelos at May 9, 2009. Ever since I saw their concert, I really admired them and now I'm hungry for more of them and more of singing. Their youngest member was 14 yrs old and he was really good at singing. I did some research about them (especially the youngest) and I just knew that he got discovered and had his first album at age 13! I'm like, %26quot;WOW!%26quot; And that really indulged me into dreaming and singing more! So I told my mom about this dream, but she never liked a bit of it. She said I should concentrate on my studies and eventually become a doctor. And I am! I'm the best in my class! I got really depressed when she said that. Well, it was my fault when I told her BEFORE that I wanted to be a doctor. But that all changed now. And who said I can't be both? I want to be everything that I wanted to be when I grow up. I want to be a singer, a doctor, a writer, a chef, a teacher, and a whole lot more! I want to achieve all of them.



I talked to my bestfriends about this next, and they decided to help me out. My 16 yr old bestfriend became my producer. And my 13 yr old bestfriend became my manager. We're gonna start videotaping at 2010 I think, when I'm 13 and post'em on YouTube.



Any comments on how to become a young singer? I want to become a singer at ages 13-15 only. If nothing happens, I'm going to dream on becoming a doctor instead.



PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I'M DESPERATE! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!How do I become a singer at a young age?
i think your desperate for the attention on stage, and performing..but i dont think you have a passion for singing. singers dont get their passion from watching a concert.. they have it with them since they are born.. When you were 3-4 years old did your parents notice a gift in you? a passion and connection you had with singing?



You want to become a singer at ages 13-15? And if you dont in that age range you just want to become a doctor? Huh? This is really ridiculous. You obviously dont have the love for singing to be a singer. I dont think you understand the whole concept of what it is to make it into the music industry and all the hard work in it.



So say if you were 23, and you were just making it into the singing industry around then.. You wouldnt want to be a singer anymore? Because you want to be a young singer?



Hun, just be a doctor. Its obviously what you wanted first and if you havnt had singing lessons, arnt familiar with pitch, tune, tone, notes, breathing with diaphram, etc its going to be really really hard. Its not just upload a video on youtube with a 13 year old manager and hope you get millions of views... but ill let you find out how hard it is for yourself. I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but its a tough industry and its a 100000 million to one chance, and if you think you want this career more than those million people who actually LOVE to sing, and not just for the fame... then go for it.How do I become a singer at a young age?
well first of all you should singHow do I become a singer at a young age?
It's really not hard to become a singer if you can sing, you don't need to be famous or anything, just have the talent.



But for you to get famous it could take years, and with that attitude.... are you gonna stop singing at 15? If so don't even bother trying because you'll never make it like that. Youtube won't help you get big, you need a myspace more than anything with decent recordings which could cost you hundreds. You also need a band to sing with. Or are you just going to sing covers to your favourite singers? You need to write your own songs if your going to be famous. Just think, it's hard to be famous as a singer, and thinking about it... It's probably harder than being a doctor, you need to really want to do it, besides you can't do everything, pick something you really want to do, then have something as a backup.



Being a singer won't necessarily make you rich. You gotta think about this. Recording songs onto an album first, finding a record deal, touring, having a band to play on your albums and with you on stage. It's so much harder to become a singer than people think it is.



Your mum is a whore... if you wanna sing, sing, don't let your family stop you.How do I become a singer at a young age?
To me, it sounds like you are only interested in stage attention and people being your fans....... but you are not interested in the singing part of it! I think if you dont really care about the whole big singing part of the deal, just give this up and become a doctor.





JUST DO SOMETHING YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN PLEASE!How do I become a singer at a young age?
Do you just want to become a singer at those ages, 13 - 15? Like, is it the dream of becoming a young singer? If you really want that, it might take longer than that though, i mean it could i suppose.

If you really want to start singing, then you'll probably need to talk to your mom about it some more. It might be pretty had to be world famous and have your mom completely against you. If your really serious about it and you let her know that you really want to try singing, maybe she will understand, and let you. So you don't have a whole singing carer, behind your moms back. Talk to her about it, and tell her your plans for singing, and maybe you 2 could work something out.



Now after you talk to your mom about that, and if she approves, I guess you could start trying to get some performances. Start singing more for family and friends too. Are there any local cafes that have live music once or twice a week? With your moms permission i guess you could call a place like that and tell them that your interested in singing there.

Well, maybe i helped a little. Please don't let this little comment be discouraging to your dream either :)How do I become a singer at a young age?
u suck.u kno y?u dont hav a passion 4 singing.wanna bcome it between age 13-15?then if u dont ur gonna stop?that's the stupidest thing i hav ever heard!and do u even kno anything about music?u kno wat soprano is?mezzo-soprano?alto?and y r u talkin about how ur mom dont want u 2.ppl w/ passion actually go 4 it.stick 2 being a doctor and dont steal sum1 elses dream

No comments:

Post a Comment