Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ive been having voices in my head telling me that this world is merely a matrix?

Ok I need help.... I've been having these voices in my head telling me that thus world is a matrix? I was a chronic marijuana smoker from age 12 to 16. In summer of 08 I quit because I started hearing voices in my head talking to me. They would sort of give me a running commentary of my daily activities from there on. On three occasions after I initially quit ; I impulsively smoked again. The voice(s) then began to tell me that this world is a matrix.....that I am the only concious one in this matrix...and this has been attacking me for months. I am really confused...and truly want to be happy. After I began to justify my reality...I was led to view a video on youtube called matrix of success , which changed my beliefs again. I really do fee controlled in every aspect of my life. What can I do to solve this ?? I've determined that these are clear syptoms of psycosis and schitzophrenia.......Yet the realm of possibility is so vastfully limitless ' and all we know is what we're told. If true is this a matrix where I am the only concious one , if so what is its purpose , who(m) is incharge of the matrix , why am I being informed , and how long will my soul be concious ? . And is this a matrix where I am the only concious one , if so what is its purpose , why am being informed , and how long will my soul be concious ?Ive been having voices in my head telling me that this world is merely a matrix?
Smoking marijuana had nothing to do with it.Ive been having voices in my head telling me that this world is merely a matrix?
If this world is a matrix you can count me as another conscious one. Let's evaluate the facts. The matrix was a movie that came out a few years ago and used the age old idea that the world is not really real but is some kind of illusion and combined that with modern technology, ie. computers. The idea that the world is an illusion is a philosophy. Interesting to note is that people who cite this philosophy it turns out really don't believe it. There isn't anyone who actually lives their lives as if the world is an illusion. And it turns out that those who say they do as soon as you start treating them like they are an illusion like they claim then for some reason they don't like the illusion theory anymore.



No its more probable that this philosophy is more an idea to disassociate oneself from reality because one is having a hard time dealing with reality. Nobody who is having a great life wants to leave it. It's only those who are having a hard time that do.



So I would ask you what is it that is troubling you? Perhaps you've been hurt in some way. It would be a good idea to seek some kind of counseling for your issues.



The other thing is do you believe in God? God still loves you and desires you to enter into a covenant relationship with him. The real pattern that man has been imaged from is God not computers. For it says in Genesis 1:27, %26quot;So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.%26quot;



But the original Adam (man) fell from grace by sinning against God (genesis 3) and all of mankind with him. But now God offers redemption to us through Christ. %26quot;For just as in Adam all die, so too in Christ shall all be brought to life%26quot;. (1 Cor 15:22)



In Christ we enter into a covenant with God called the new covenant where he gives us his Spirit to transform us into his image, where we regain the pattern that was lost in the garden. Without this we remain incomplete not living up to the original pattern that God created us for. We live empty, disillusioned lives. Without Christ we are cut off from grace and remain incomplete without God.



How do we enter into this covenant with God. It is through repentance and baptism that we enter into this covenant. John 3:3,5 - Jesus says, %26quot;Truly, truly, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.%26quot; When Jesus said %26quot;water and the Spirit,%26quot; He was referring to baptism (which requires the use of water, and the work of the Spirit). The water represents cleansing and dieing of the old self. The infilling of the Spirit is necessary for the regeneration or rebirth of the person that makes the transformation possible. We die through baptism and are born again in Christ. (Rom 6:4)



%26quot;... the name of Jesus Christ ... There is no salvation through anyone else, nor is there any other name under heaven given to the human race by which we are to be saved.%26quot; (Acts 4:10-12)



And it is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit that we are to be baptized as the bible and the Catholic church teaches (Mt. 23:19).



If you do wish to be baptized I would urge you to get into contact with a Catholic priest who can help you to be baptized and enter into the new covenant with God. If you are already baptized then I would recommend you go to the sacrament of reconciliation for your own healing.



I pray that you will be open to receiving grace and forgiveness from the Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment