Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How come I can't sign up for YouTube.com?

I tried to sign up for youtube.com the other day and have been trying since. I am a singer and would like to post some videos of my voice so people could tell me what they thought about it and give me advice.. pretty simple eyy?? I thought youtube would be the right place because it is budding with lots of people who are artists and could point me in the right direction. I tried to cign up but once trying several times the words

' Sorry. Based on the information you have submitted to us, you are ineligible to register for YouTube.com. '

kept apearing on my screen without any eplaination on what i need to change or what was wrong with the infomation i haad given. I am 18 so didn't need to lie about my age and i am stuck on whats wrong. If anyone could help me figure this out there is 5***** up for grabs.



Thanks alot

Laura xxHow come I can%26039;t sign up for YouTube.com?
I've been getting that a lot too. It's best that you should message the youtube staff and tell them the problem. Also, tell them about why you are there for youtube, and the information you have entered in.

I'm going to try that too, because I need a back-up account for youtube.

There are many other answers. Search them up and try them out. Maybe they work. But try complaining to youtube~ Might be the best solution~

No comments:

Post a Comment