Thursday, November 18, 2010

My ten year old opened a youtube account as a 20 year old. How do I change her age back?

I want to change her age on her account back to 10 so she can NOT see the adult-oriented videos, but I don't want to lose the cute videos she updated herself. What can I do?My ten year old opened a youtube account as a 20 year old. How do I change her age back?
Ummm... Try account settings. You could always save the videos and upload them again.My ten year old opened a youtube account as a 20 year old. How do I change her age back?
I strongly suggest u sit down with her at the computer %26amp; make her cancel the current account. Then, if she wishes, with your supervision, she opens up a new acct. Too bad about the videos she previously downloaded.......chalk it up to a life's lesson learned. Dont baby her, she's 10 probably going on 16 in her mind.....the lies %26amp; deception is just beginning.....wait till the Tsunami hits!My ten year old opened a youtube account as a 20 year old. How do I change her age back?
the best advice don't think twice is to get a new accountMy ten year old opened a youtube account as a 20 year old. How do I change her age back?
you can't change an age to 10 years old

you have to register as 13+My ten year old opened a youtube account as a 20 year old. How do I change her age back?
don't mind the people that wrote nonsense in these comments. It is no big deal. There are no real adult oriented videos on youtube. If the're are they ussally get deleted quickly. Other then that there might be education videos but that is it. Let your daughter have some freedom. Don't be one of those mothers. Don't believe what the media says.

No comments:

Post a Comment