Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's your favourite Ultimate Warrior promo?

I've always said that the person who done the best promo's ever was The Rock but upon browsing Youtube the other day, I found some amazing Ultimate Warrior videos which changed my whole perspective on how to shoot a good promo... Man, The guy is just INSANE!!!



My favourite was the WWF %26quot;No Smoking%26quot; campaign. %26quot;The Ultimate Warrior has a lot of bad habits...%26quot; check it out, it's funny as hell! I was laughing for ages afterwards.What%26039;s your favourite Ultimate Warrior promo?
Talk to me Hulk Hogan...What%26039;s your favourite Ultimate Warrior promo?
the person that does the best promo's is scott steiner because most of them are not scripted like when he shot on flair, and they are funny as hell just watch on youtube and you are in for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment