Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Do I change my profile picture on youtube?

i dont know how to! i really need to change it its been ages! how!! please help my youtube is lynnnehme!How Do I change my profile picture on youtube?
Hover your mouse cursor over your username at the top of any YouTube webpage, and click the %26quot;Account%26quot; option that pops up underneath it.



Then, on the following page, you'll see your current profile pic, with a blue link underneath it that says %26quot;Change%26quot;. Click that and you can then select another pic from your computer.How Do I change my profile picture on youtube?
Find a picture that you want on Google or something, save it to your computer, then go to %26quot;Account%26quot; and near the top there should be and display picture and below it it will say %26quot;Change%26quot;. Click that, find the file and your done!



Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment