Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can I change my Youtube.com name?

Hi...I was wondering...is there any way I can change my name on youtube...for example...my current name is musicisluv76...is there anyway I can change that to something different?? Please helppp!



also how do you change your age? It says I'm 32...i'm not...Can I change my Youtube.com name?
make a new accountCan I change my Youtube.com name?
you cant change it and ive tried changing my age aswell lol but i dont know how to aswell. im KungFuGirl01 lolCan I change my Youtube.com name?
No, you cannot change ur name ...



i dont think u can chance ur age either, something u can do thou, is hide it by going to ACCOUNT 禄 then PROFILE SETUP and then PERSONAL DETAILS.



if ure registered in youtube with your google/gmail email account then go onto ur google/gmail account and change ur age in there, cuz youtube belongs to google now.Can I change my Youtube.com name?
No you cannot change your name you will have to remove your account and create a new one and also edityour account to change your age.
  • stay happy and calm
  • advice on high school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment