Wednesday, November 24, 2010

RE:RE: hairstyle -weird punkish ish ish....emo ish ~RAWR~ permastraight?

~*RAWR*~ im RE RE posting this question for a few reasons 1-I AM NOT EMO-GOTH just weird did i make that clear? 2- No rude answers cause idk you and i dont care either! k? 3-Not enough answers. 4-Im just plain impatiant, if you want to txt me instead of answer here THATs GREAT just message me and ill send u my number do to spammas i dont just POST it ANYWHERE k? and well thanx sinin off ~*RAWR*~ RE: Good styles makeup and fashion trends for a dark blonde almost emo weirdo. ~RAWR~?

Your Open QuestionShow me another 禄

Light brown-to dark brown No HIGHLIGHTS TIPS or Lowlights?

im loookkkkiiiiinnnng for A kwel hairstyle i currently have about shoulderlength dark blond hair......AND its wavy/curly............I HATE IT IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!! sooooo i want to change it any ideas, i like punk and emo-like hair, kinda like boxxys on youtube, dont make any comments on my age or i will---have a spaz attack, AHRRR ~RaWr~ my friends describe me as %26quot;EMO%26quot; but im just weird lol i also need ideas n clothes and makeup, no heavy eyeliner please, if it matters im 5ft 2in'' and twelve years old! but very smart for my age, honor roll student at my middle school, 10 points lol rofl

6 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

1 minute ago



I really like thee idea of getting it permed straight how much it would cost any ideas???RE:RE: hairstyle -weird punkish ish ish....emo ish ~RAWR~ permastraight?
sorry.... but %26quot;~RaWr~%26quot; wtf, ROFLL. =P



okayyy....

~rawr~

get LAYERS ! =D

or colour it, some streaks or a patch BLEACH it then get a diff colour like pink or blue or purple [ i like pink %26amp; purple ]

hmmm, get your hair into a V shape at the end.

how do you feel about %26quot;bangs%26quot; ? ;D

side fringe OR full front fringee.

tease your hair like she did : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXhk41uLB

MAKE-UP ;;

for eyeliner you should do a bit think at the bottom %26amp; do the top as well.

use eye shadow ! pink ? blue ? purple ? do a lil bit just above the eyeliner %26amp; if you want try at the bottom ? =D



search on youtube for hair styles %26amp; eye makeup. ;D



kya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment