Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vocies in my heead telling me that this world is a matrix?

Ok I need help.... I've been having these voices in my head telling me that thus world is a matrix? I was a chronic marijuana smoker from age 12 to 16. In summer of 08 I quit because I started hearing voices in my head talking to me. They would sort of give me a running commentary of my daily activities from there on. On three occasions after I initially quit ; I impulsively smoked again. The voice(s) then began to tell me that this world is a matrix.....that I am the only concious one in this matrix...and this has been attacking me for months. I am really confused...and truly want to be happy. After I began to justify my reality...I was led to view a video on youtube called matrix of success , which changed my beliefs again. I really do fee controlled in every aspect of my life. What can I do to solve this ?? I've determined that these are clear syptoms of psycosis and schitzophrenia.......Yet the realm of possibility is so vastfully limitless ' and all we know is what we're told. If true is this a matrix where I am the only concious one , if so what is its purpose , who(m) is incharge of the matrix , why am I being informed , and how long will my soul be concious ?Vocies in my heead telling me that this world is a matrix?
See a therapist. You can tell them anything, it is their JOB to not tell anyone, and will help you. Ignore the voices. I know it hurts, and that it's hard, but you. Need. Help. You're hallucinating in a dangerously vivid manner. If you don't seek help, it will only get worse. We're not in a matrix, we're in reality. And in reality, you desperately need help.Vocies in my heead telling me that this world is a matrix?
that's rough man, I guess its hard to distinguish whats reality or a mental problem. Regardless, your definatly going to want to see a doctor. I know what you mean i've had very bizzarre thoughts while I'm stoned contemplating death and trying to figure out the world but once you start hearing voices that arent your own thats a problem. But as far as your questions go I have to unfortuantly inform you that they will be impossible to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment